Benefits of sing a wave brush
- Massages your scalp: Massages is important for your well being. Using a wave brush to brush your hair is like having a mini scalp massage which can help reduce your stress levels.
- Improves hair growth: Brushing your hair with a wave brush brings blood circulation to the scalp and and stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Conditions hair: the wave brush distribute your scalps natural oils through your hair helping to keep your hair conditioned and soft. It’s like a free conditioning treatment!
- Removes dandruff: Brushing your hair on a daily basis with the wave brush will allow the natural oils to spread all over your scalp which helps soften your scalp and hence remove the dandruff.
- Produces 360 waves: Brushing on a daily basis and applying wave control will generate smooth good looking waves. Now you can have your fine brush and still look attractive.
Wave Brush Tips:
How do you brush your hair with a wave brush?
- Softly brush your hair until you can feel that soothing mini scalp massage. Keep brushing until your hair is stretched allow the natural oil to flow all over your scalp.
- For those who want waves. After applying wave control keep brushing your hair until you’re certain that the wave control is all over your scalp. Do this for approximately 5 minutes on a daily basis.
- You can also use your brush to stretch your beard and make sure it has that legendary look.
How do I wash my brush?
I remove the excess hair from my brush every few days. You can use a chopstick to help you do this. If you feel your bristles are getting a residue on them, you can simple wash the bristles with a bit of gentle shampoo and water.
Where can I buy my wave brush?
You can get your own wave brush at any of our nearest stores or take advantage of our online store.
Just in case you want waves you can also get your wave control at our nearest stores and our online store.
What other benefit you’d like to add to the list? Leave a comment below.